Customer Success Advocates
Kortext - The UK’s #1 student learning content and engagement platform
Customer Success Advocates
Kortext was founded with the purpose to empower the next generation of difference-makers through teaching and learning. In a little over five years we became the UK’s leading personal learning platform and supplier of digital textbooks. We are continuing to see large-scale growth as the need for online teaching and learning increases rapidly.
We are growing rapidly with more than 2,000 universities around the world using the Kortext platform. We host over 2 million digital books from over 4,500 publishers available to Kortext customers via our web and mobile app.
As part of the Customer Success team, you will provide a single point of contact for the customer to ensure success on their journey with Kortext in both, a proactive and reactive manner. You will be a trusted advisor for their Kortext investment and let them know that you will always be with them on their entire journey.
You will work with our customers and the account team to manage their post-sale experience, to drive consumption, adoption and customer satisfaction, and ultimately help our customers grow, teaching and learning outcomes on the Kortext learning platform.
We are looking for someone who likes to work with customers and use their interpersonal skills. You will be part of the customers’ journeys and will understand the technical side of their product adoption but also help them along the way with regular interaction.
• Own a portfolio of accounts and drive business outcomes for customers
• Ensure that customers gain the maximum value from their Kortext investment
• Identify key criteria for assisting your customers and leverage known strategies and success stories to address them
• Spread the word of Kortext customer success stories and processes
• Collaborate with Kortext stakeholder teams to ensure product adoption, growth attainment and increased platform usage as well as the internal account team to ensure customer success
• Proactively monitor customer health to lead and drive changes
What are we looking for?
• Experience helping customers deploy and see the value of the products they have purchased
• Experience working in consultative environment with Account Management/Project Management Teams
• Great data analysis and tracking skills
• Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives independently within a high paced environment
• Drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
• Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
• Quantitative analysis skills with proven business insight and judgement
• Comfortable working with / presenting to senior internal & external stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products
What’s Great About the team
• A growing team with an innovative vison
• Our Brand and our Brand Exposure
• Diverse and inclusive culture
We have five leadership competencies within our business that are essential to our culture and that you will need to both demonstrate and role model:
• Agility & Adaptability
• Advanced Communication & Collaboration Skills
• Social & Emotional Intelligence
• Transformative Thinking & Awareness
Why choose us?
Kortext is committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We’re here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
Kortext is a proud supporters of and are actively engaged with charities such as: Race for Good, Girl Raising and Student Minds
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to home and remote working.
Follow Kortext on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Discover Kortext - The leading digital learning platform