Kortext is a leading eTextbook provider, serving universities globally. We are recruiting a Salesforce Administrator to maintain and optimize our Service Cloud and overall Salesforce usage.
Kortext has seen significant growth in the last 12 months and this role is key to driving our expansion by continuing to build on this success. The ideal candidate is an experienced Salesforce Administrator with knowledge of configuration and customisation of the Service Cloud and other Salesforce services. Reporting to the IT Operations Director this role will be key in delivering process automation, user administration and further developing our use of Salesforce.
- Manage Salesforce security including users, roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups
- Maintain and configure Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Pardot applications
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues
- Maintain data for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management
- Develop process automation and workflow management within Service Cloud and Sales Cloud applications
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with Salesforce related system configurations and requests
- Manage enhancement requests, environment management and change management release schedule migrations from sandbox to production organization
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
- Embody the company values of Passionate, Pioneering, Persistent and Personable
Education & Experience:
- Bsc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or significant industry experience
- Demonstratable experience in a Salesforce Administration position
- Experience administering a Sales Cloud & Service Cloud organization
- Some experience with Pardot is preferred but not mandatory
- A background in supporting a fast growing business is preferred
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Design, build and deploy business information solutions.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Committed to excellence and capable of making tough decisions where necessary
- Experience of planning, managing and effectively executing complex projects