Publisher Services Administrator
Kortext is the UK’s leading eTextbook provider, serving universities globally.
We are looking for a Publisher Services Administrator to help support and drive content acquisition, sales and our commercial relationships with publishers.
Reporting to the Publisher Services Manager, the Publisher Services Administrator will work collaboratively with other members of the Operations and Commercial Departments as well as other Kortext employees. The role will have a particular focus on administration, research, and systems process application.
* Accurately updating and maintaining databases and spreadsheets
* Undertaking research, contacting various internal or external contacts to ascertain accurate, up-to-date information; documenting in the correct format, and passing to necessary colleagues in a timely manner
* Responding to requests for information by phone or email
* Liaising with internal departments and external partners/suppliers to ensure the timely placing of customer orders
* Working closely with the sales team to provide speedy follow-up on requests for information and resolution of queries
* Assisting with answering publisher queries by telephone or email, within agreed response times
* Producing any publisher-service related documentation that may be required, for example, meeting minutes, templates, letters, reports and spreadsheets
* Attending internal meetings, and occasional external meetings as needed
* Proven experience in an administration or data input role
*Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong organisation and planning skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise multiple activities to achieve tight deadlines
* Academic book trade experience would be a significant advantage, although experience from commercial, marketing and product development roles would also be considered
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Self organised and motivated
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a friendly, professional writing style and the ability to create a variety of professional documentation using Word, Excel
or PowerPoint, or Google Docs/Sheets/Slides as necessary
* Experience using CRM systems
* Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
* Must be comfortable using various devices and platforms, e.g. iOS, Android and Windows
If you are from an administration or data entry background, have the above skills, and are looking for an exciting new challenge, then we would love to hear from you. You must be available to start as soon as possible, and be available to work, full-time, for the duration of the contract.