Customer Account Manager
Overall purpose of role
Kortext is the UK’s leading eTextbook provider, serving universities globally. We are recruiting a Customer Account Manager to support our sales and marketing activities.
Kortext has seen significant growth in the last twelve months and this newly created role will help to drive our continued expansion. Reporting to the UK Engagement Manager, the Customer Account Manager will work collaboratively with the team of Regional Managers and internal operational teams to manage our existing client base, provide support and identify new opportunities with customers.
The post holder will be responsible for reviewing and analysing business information in order to attain engagement and revenue targets as well as being responsible for managing the day to day needs of the customer. The role will be home based with the expectation of travel to monthly/quarterly review meetings if required.
• Management of key accounts and become the key contact at Kortext for the customer
• Delivering training sessions online and in person (if required)
• Work across internal Kortext teams to deliver to customer expectations
• Generate monthly and quarterly engagement reports
• Managing engagement processes and campaigns in conjunction with marketing team
• Provide market, product and competitor information feedback
• Provide weekly/monthly internal reports as required
• Update the Kortext CRM, ensuring all information and contact interaction is recorded, following company process
• Continually develop and enhance product, service and industry knowledge.
• Support sales team by outlining opportunities to develop revenue from existing customer base
Education & Experience
• Educated to degree level with a proven ability for self-learning and development
• Experience of sales or account management in customer facing environment (minimum 2 years)
• Knowledge and experience of education sector (preferably Higher Education)
• Proven track record of delivering high standard of customer service
• High level of competence in various word processing, spreadsheets and presentation tools including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of CRM systems
• Experience of delivering online presentations, training sessions and workshops
• Must be comfortable demonstrating online and app software using various devices and platforms, ie iOS, Android, Mac, Chromebook and Windows
• Self-motivated with a tenacity to succeed
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• First class organisational, planning and problem solving skills
• Ability to explain and demonstrate systems
• Excellent customer service skills
Please forward your CV in the first instance which must include a covering letter/email telling us how you meet our requirements and demonstrating why you are the right person both for this role and for Kortext as a business.