Kortext is the UK’s leading personal learning platform and a global supplier of digital textbooks to the higher education sector. We work with some of the biggest names in publishing and supply millions of students worldwide with the materials they need to succeed in their education.
We are now seeking a Product Manager to join our global team of 90+ personnel and support the development of our market-leading software for the Higher Education market.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday per year (+ Bank Holidays)
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink
- Regular paid for team lunches and events
- Great central Bournemouth location with easy access to rail and bus links
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal development and training opportunities
- The chance to attend our annual tech conference in Canada
- Join an international team of experts delivering market-leading solutions
This is a superb opportunity for a Product Manager with a background in technical environments to advance their career with our market-leading company.
Led by a group of industry experts and technical specialists, you’ll be playing a pivotal part in the success of our learning platform and driving positive changes to ensure we remain ahead of the competition and the most relevant solution in the Higher Education sector.
Alongside a fantastic range of value-adding benefits, you will discover excellent opportunities to learn and develop further within your role, making this the perfect chance to grow professionally and expand your horizons.
As one of our Product Managers, you will drive the development of key features for our platform from a client and sales standpoint.
You’ll be involved with all aspects of the development lifecycle from planning to implementation, working across company departments and directly with clients.
Co-ordinating a range of complex, multi-dimensional activities, you’ll be working with different internal and external teams and will need to demonstrate advanced organisational capabilities.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Managing features from the Kortext roadmap
- Gathering requirements and communicating these in a clear, understandable manner to the Development Team
- Communicating updates to stakeholders and partners
- Creating detailed specifications outlining updates for the platform
- Co-ordinating and project managing enhancements to the platform
- Supporting seamless integrations of the platform with other systems
- Demonstrating platform functionality to prospective and existing clients
- On occasion, travelling to customer sites and undertaking off-site meetings
To be considered as a Product Manager, you will need:
- Previous experience as a Product Manager
- Experience of managing a product development roadmap, ideally in an Agile environment
- Experience of working in technical environments using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Outstanding co-ordination and organisational skills
- The ability to operate within a fast-paced environment and deliver more than the minimum
- The flexibility to travel extensively
Experience in product development, sales or marketing within the Higher Education space would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Product Manager, Software Product Manager, Software Platform Product Manager, DevOps Manager, Digital Product Manager, or Technical Product Manager.
Webrecruit and Kortext are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
So, if you are ready to develop your career as our next Product Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.