iOS Developer – 12 Month Contract
Kortext is the UK’s leading personal learning platform and a global supplier of digital textbooks to the higher education sector. We work with some of the biggest names in publishing and supply millions of students worldwide with the materials they need to succeed in their education.
Due to ongoing expansion, we are now looking for a number of iOS Developers to join us in January, February and March 2019 for a 12 month contract and support the delivery of our ambitious product strategy.
As an iOS Developer, you will:
- Help to develop and deploy new functionality for Kortext’s proprietary learning platform
- Support the embedding of scalable development processes
- Unit test code and perform code reviews
- Develop custom solutions aimed at meeting business objectives
- Act as a point of contact for stakeholders
- Support QA testing and troubleshooting activities
- Assist with critical or escalated customer issues
To join us as an iOS Developer, you will need:
- Experience of developing iOS mobile apps and delivering apps to production through the Apple App Store
- A track record of working closely with designers, systems engineers, and software engineers in a collaborative development environment
- Design and architecture knowledge
- Familiarity and experience with Object-Oriented analysis and design patterns (OOA/OOD)
We would like to hear from you if you have held the title of iOS Developer, Mobile App Developer, Mobile Developer, App Developer, Software Developer, Software Application Developer, Developer or Programmer.
- Work from home
- Support the success of a platform that’s at the forefront of education’s digital revolution
- Consolidate your skill-set working as part of a talented team
- Collaborative and engaging environment
Please note, the hours you work will need to have at leave five hours overlap with EST (GMT-5).
Webrecruit and Kortext are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
To apply for the role of iOS Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.