Kortext - The UK’s #1 student learning content and engagement platform
Kortext was founded with the purpose to empower the next generation of difference-makers through teaching and learning. In a little over five years we became the UK’s leading personal learning platform and supplier of digital textbooks. We are continuing to see large-scale growth as the need for online teaching and learning increases rapidly.
We are growing rapidly with more than 2,000 universities around the world using the Kortext platform. We host over 2 million digital books from over 4,500 publishers available to Kortext customers via our web and mobile app.
The Customer Account Manager will work collaboratively with the team of Regional Managers and internal operational teams to manage our existing client base, provide support and identify new opportunities with customers.
The post holder will be responsible for reviewing and analysing business information in order to attain engagement and revenue targets as well as being responsible for managing the day to day needs of the customer. The role will be home based with the expectation of travel to monthly/quarterly review meetings if required.
- Management of key accounts and become the key contact at Kortext for the customer
- Delivering training sessions online and in person (if required)
- Work across internal Kortext teams to deliver to customer expectations
- Generate monthly and quarterly engagement reports
- Managing engagement processes and campaigns in conjunction with marketing team
- Provide market, product and competitor information feedback
- Provide weekly/monthly internal reports as required
- Update the Kortext CRM, ensuring all information and contact interaction is recorded, following company process
- Continually develop and enhance product, service and industry knowledge.
- Support sales team by outlining opportunities to develop revenue from existing customer base
We have five leadership competencies within our business that are essential to our culture and that you will need to both demonstrate and role model:
• Agility & Adaptability
• Advanced Communication & Collaboration Skills
• Social & Emotional Intelligence
• Transformative Thinking & Awareness
Why choose us?
Kortext is committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We’re here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
Kortext is a proud supporters of and are actively engaged with charities such as: Race for Good, Girl Raising and Student Minds
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to home and remote working.
Follow Kortext on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Discover Kortext - The leading digital learning platform