Kortext is the UK’s leading eTextbook provider, serving universities globally. We are recruiting a Communications Writer & Messaging Strategist to shape our c-suite communications, customer and supplier reporting, marketing communication and tender documentation.
Kortext has seen significant growth in the last 12 months and this role is key to driving our expansion by continuing to build on this success. The ideal candidate will help the company produce succinct, responsive, persuasive and relevant materials such as tender documents, blog posts, white papers, internal/external memo’s, press releases, customer/supplier reports and emails.
The position will require the individual to work and co-ordinate with several departments across the business and will work closely with the executive team to produce documents and content that can translate financial, analytical, marketing and customer service-related information into messaging that engages Kortext’s Stakeholders and creates a compelling case for its products and services in the Global Education Sector.
· Produce outstanding written, verbal communications and presentations in a number of formats and software applications.
· Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment meeting tight deadlines.
· Understand the requirements and needs of multiple audiences.
· Understand local and international customs and cultures to produce effective communication to a global audience.
· Research and curate content and follow the latest developments in the Global Education sector.
· Manage key projects such as RFP’s, tenders and other key communications efforts.
· Create communication templates and other standardised documentation.
· Assist Senior Management and the Marketing Team to shape corporate communication strategy.
· Proof reading and fact-checking key communications.
Education & Experience
· BA or equivalent in relevant field (Philosophy/Literature/History/Journalism /Marketing/Psychology)
· Previous experience in creating succinct, persuasive communications would be advantageous
· The ability to speak and write in multiple languages would be highly beneficial but not essential.
· Experience and exposure to working, learning and communicating in diverse cultural environments.
· Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Keen eye for detail and the ability to proof-read and fact-check with extreme accuracy.
· Excellent project management and co-ordination skills with the ability to work tight deadlines.
· Advanced skills with key corporate communications applications (email, word, gSuite, powerpoint …etc).
· Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
· Self-starter and with ability the effectively manage their own time and work schedule.
· Be prepared to go the extra mile.
· Committed to excellence and capable of making tough decisions where necessary.
· Comfortable with remote work environment.
· Confident communicator and inquisitive nature.
· Dynamic Individual who embraces change and see problems as challenges to solve.